Join an established, friendly team
To apply for any of the following jobs please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage & Server Field Engineer (London)As a result of continued sales growth we are recruiting for another Field Service Engineer based in our London head office with 2+ years' experience of maintaining EMC storage hardware. Plus experience with one or more of the following: NetApp, IBM, Sun/Oracle, or Wintel servers or storage.
We sell server and storage hardware and maintenance and we pride ourselves on providing a high quality, reliable and cost-effective alternative to the major manufacturers.
The successful candidate will join an established and skilled team of engineers who all have their own technology specialism, yet are also generalists, able to turn their hands to whatever problems arise. There will be opportunities for on-the-job and offsite training on a range of equipment.
You will be supporting medium-large customers in the London, South East and Anglia area, travelling to customer sites as required. On call 1 week in 3 or 1 week in 4.
Person Specification & Skills
- Minimum 2+ years' experience maintaining EMC hardware
- Plus experience of maintaining NetApp, IBM, Sun/Oracle, Bull or Wintel servers or storage
- Relevant qualifications desireable
- Reliable, self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Full, clean driving licence
- You will be required to go through security clearance and CRB checks
Salary & Rewards
- Basic salary subject to experience
- On call allowance
- Car allowance