Join an established, friendly team
To apply for any of the following jobs please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Warehouse Logistics AssistantWe are recruiting for a Logistics Assistant to work with the Logistics Co-Ordinator in order to manage our increasing fulfilment workload. This role would suit a recent school-leaver looking for their first full-time role within the IT industry. There will be future opportunities for career development within the organisation for the candidate who demonstrates commitment and a willingness to learn.
The successful candidate will be based in our London head office. The role involves handling incoming and outgoing items of hardware. There will be an element of manoeuvring heavy items using appropriate equipment.
- Receiving and booking-in deliveries
- Checking items for condition and working order
- Testing, diagnosing and fault-finding with customer hardware
- Packaging items securely and arranging for despatch
- Ensuring stock levels of packaging materials are maintained
- Associated administrative duties
Person Specification & Skills
- No experience necessary
- Interested in pursuing a career in IT
- Reliable, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Able to lift and manoeuvre heavy weights in a safe and appropriate manner, using equipment as necessary
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Full, clean driving licence desirable