Mission-critical storage area network maintenance
Experts in providing storage maintenanceWe've been maintaining mission-critical IT systems for more than twenty years and we know that your storage systems are the backbone of your business.
We understand the urgency when storage systems malfunction. That's why leading organisations across the UK trust Com-Com to keep their storage running and their data safe. Our team of experienced, manufacturer-trained engineers all have SC, NPPV L3 and CRB clearance and are there to resolve storage faults as quickly and practically as possible.
Why choose Com-Com for storage maintenance?
- Cost savings - save up to 40% on EMC CX, Celerra, Centerra and CLARiiON maintenance as well as storage from HP, Sun, NetApp, IBM, Xyratex and others
- Twenty years of experience - we have a strong track record in storage maintenance, but don't take our word for it, see what some of our customers have to say .
- Multi-vendor capabilities - thanks to the breadth of skills we have in-house, we're able to support complex multi-vendor environments, giving you a single source for all your server and storage maintenance.
- Simple, flexible contracts - we fit our services to your needs. This means that you can decide the length of your contract and add and remove equipment whenever you need. A single, regular invoice keeps your administration overhead to a minimum.
- Dedication - we only support storage, servers and critical systems. We're dedicated to keeping you running.