For more than 20 years Com-Com has been helping organisations across the UK to get the most from their IT budgets. We specialise in providing new and refurbished equipment to extend the life of your systems, enabling you to maximise your Return on Investment and reduce your IT spend.
Worldwide urgent IT parts and equipment supply
We can help you prolong the life of your IT equipment with new, refurbished and second hand servers, networking or storage equipment from over 100 manufacturers. Whether you’re looking for parts, upgrades or complete systems, no matter how old or obscure, hardware can usually be located somewhere in the world and can normally be shipped within seven days.
If a critical server is down and you need a part in a hurry we can usually source and supply essential items within three-four hours to be shipped anywhere within mainland UK.
Why choose Com-Com?
- Savings – Preserve your hardware investment with new or refurbished equipment at low prices.
- Expertise – Our brokerage team has over 50 years’ experience in the industry.
- Reliability – Our in-house engineers can test equipment before delivery and install and maintain if required.
- Quality Service – We typically handle hundreds of enquiries a day and provide our customers with a prompt and efficient service.
- Multi-vendor – Obtain parts from over 100 manufacturers including IBM, Sun, HP, Dell, Bull, EMC, Cisco, Nortel, Avaya, Symbol and Zebra.
- Track record – We’ve been supplying equipment to over 100 countries since 1989.
Search our brokerage database of four million parts at www.com-com.co.uk. It lists our own stock as well as stock lists from over 6,000 brokers worldwide. We have one of the largest stock holdings of refurbished EMC storage in Europe. We can provide new and factory-refurbished HP servers at very competitive prices.
To lean more…
Or call us on 0845 643 1180 to talk about your requirements.